- A CE approved heavy duty fixing for both timber-to-timber and component-to-timber applications.
- It has been specifically designed for ease of use and speed of application when used with a power tool.
- Self countersinking.
- Robust thread designed for easy penetration whilst offering maximum pull out strength.
- Bright zinc plated and yellow zinc plating available for weather resistance, and ideal for treated timber.
- Heat treated shank ensures maximum strength.
- Self drilling point eliminates the need for pre-drilling.
- Torx drive for ease of use and speed with power tools.
Zinc coatings prevent oxidation of the protected metal to create a longer lasting finish. It does this by forming a barrier and by acting as a sacrificial anode if this barrier is damaged. Zinc oxide is a fine white dust that (in contrast to iron oxide) does not trigger a breakdown of the substrates surface integrity as it is formed. The zinc oxide, if left intact, can act as a barrier to further oxidation, in a way similar to the protection afforded to aluminum and stainless steels by their oxide layers.