- An internally threaded socket anchor for use with bolts or threaded rod of any length.
- May be set flush or at a depth.
- Full expansion can be guaranteed by using the correct shouldered setting punch.
- Suitable for use in concrete.
- The drop in anchor is a deformation controlled anchor for use in solid concrete.
- It has an internal thread suitable for attaching threaded studs and bolts.
Zinc coatings prevent oxidation of the protected metal to create a longer lasting finish. It does this by forming a barrier and by acting as a sacrificial anode if this barrier is damaged. Zinc oxide is a fine white dust that (in contrast to iron oxide) does not trigger a breakdown of the substrates surface integrity.