Products meeting the search criteria
- A nyloc hexagon nut (type T) is a fastener that incorporates a nylon component to effectively lock the nut into position on the bolt.
- The nylon component has a smaller inside diameter than the actual nut.
- This locks the nut in place by squeezing the nylon firmly around the bolt when tightened.
- Unlike a standard locking washer, the nyloc nut prevents the nut from loosening under vibration as the nylon is tightly wedged into the bolt threads and provides resistance to turning when tightened.
- The nuts are galvanised for increased resistance to corrosion.
- Their hexagonal shape is designed to be driven by a wrench (spanner) and provides excellent torque when done so.
£6.77 Ex Tax: £5.64